Sunday, April 27, 2008

Make your weekend refreshing and a memorable one...

Some of the beautiful spots where one can relax during weekends.


Sightseeing or going to a beach.
Enjoy paddling the canoe.

Expats called it the "red sand."
For me, I have known of two weekends. Saturdays and Sundays in most countries; while Thursdays and Fridays in the Middle East, particularly Saudi Arabia. How you will spend your weekends depend on your budget and places you like best to enjoy your two days off outside from your homes or cubicles in your offices.

In Riyadh, expats have their own version of an escapade from the busy life in the city. Expatriates of different nationalities always love to see the beautiful sceneries just few kilometers away. Enjoying the morning view in the desert is just fantastic. Sometimes we have to commune with nature -the sands and the rocks and just feel the wind and admire the beauty of nature’s gift.

I have found also a best place to go if we want to be refreshed completely. In my opinion, going to the beach or sea - swimming, sailing or canoeing would be great. Breath the fresh air and feel the sea breeze. By refreshing yourself, your body will be ready again for the activities in the next couple of days.

Wherever you spend your weekends, just make sure you will find enjoyment and refreshing, too.
(Photo credits: Enncrave- Philippines and Saudi Arabia)

3 comments:

HEALTH NUT WANNABEE MOM said...

Beautiful pictures-thank you for sharing. I live in Kansas City in the middle of the U.S. and I miss the ocean more than I can say. There is something so peaceful and miraculous about the sea. Your pictures made me smile. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Haney said...

I wish I could get away from work for 1 month :P

Mariuca said...

Hi Enn, thanks so much for stopping by my site. Hope to see u again! :)